How to Start a Thriving Personal Training Business by Ryan Read
How to Start a Thriving Personal Training Business by Ryan Read. This e-course includes 12 video modules and a 24-page PDF guide with step-by-step instructions on how to become a successful Personal Trainer.
- 12 Video Modules
- 24-Page PDF Guide
- Bonus Video Content
- Over 3 Hours of Video
- Industry Secrets & Tips
- Comprehensive Learning Guide
- Professional Development
- Personal Training Best Practices
- Detailed Business Insights
Ryan's DO's and DON'Ts
- 01 | Who is Ryan Read + Course Overview
- 02 | Finding your WHY
- 03 | Identifying your Niche
- 04 | Financing Your Business
- 05 | Marketing & Getting Clients
- 06 | How & Where to Train
- 07 | Relationship is King
- 08 | Pricing & Carving Your Clients’ Journey
- 09 | Systems for Scale
- 10 | Building Your Team
- 11 | Product Development & Diversification
- 12 | Getting Started
- Bonus | Unscripted with Ryan & Natalie
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS GUIDE?
- Individuals who aspire to become a Personal Trainer
- Personal Trainers who are just getting started in their career
- Experienced Personal Trainers who are looking to level up
Disclaimer: We do NOT offer refunds, all sales are final.
NOTE: Digital Products Excluded From Return & Shipping Policy
Thank you for shopping at Ryanreadthrive.com. Following are the terms and conditions of our shipping policy.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY:
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments might be delayed by a few days. Please allow a few extra days for shipment and delivery. If there will be a significant delay in our shipping process, we will notify you by email.
SHIPPING RATES AND DELIVERY ESTIMATES:
2-14 business days
Delivery delay can occur
Ryanreadthrive.com ships to addresses within the USA
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION & ORDER TRACKING
Our shipping provider will send you a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active when the order is processed.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
NOTE: Digital Products Not Covered By Warranty
Ryan Read Fitness Products
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Ryan Read LLC be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the buyer.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and brought to our attention within 30 days of original purchase. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues with your product during this 30 day period. Any claims beyond the 30 days will be considered wear and tear, and cannot be replaced.
Within the period of this warranty, Ryan Read LLC will repair or replace, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Ryan Read LLC technician, or at an authorized Ryan Read LLC service facility.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Ryan Read LLC.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
2. Repairs necessitated by use other than normal home use.
3. Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
4. Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Ryan Read LLC authorized service technician.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for all warranty claims.
Notice to Buyer
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. You have the right to bring any action at law or equity to resolve disputes concerning or to enforce the provisions of this warranty.
If the buyer disagrees over either’s performance under the terms of this warranty, the buyer may submit the matter for resolution to Ryan
Read LLC. The buyer shall not be responsible for expenses incurred in submitting a dispute for resolution under the terms of this paragraph. The buyer is required to submit any dispute for resolution under this paragraph before pursuing any legal remedies to which he or she may be entitled.
Ryan Read LLC